Many of us like taking photos and recording video of everything we do. Such videos serve as memories and reminders of the good and bad times we have had. The contacts and music too takes a lot of time to collect and compile hence with your galaxy, you can transfer all these from the computer to the phone and vice versa. These types of memories are hard to forget hence with your galaxy Smartphone, you can be able to transfer all that you need from one source to another. There are procedures of connecting your phone to the computer in order to transfer the data you want. The data you may be willing to transfer may be from your phone to the computer hence understanding how to connect your phone to the computer may help you in many ways. Below are steps that you can take to connect your phone to your computer:
1. Using the data cable that came with your phone (also used as the charging cable), connect the larger side of it to any USB ports of you computer and the other to your phone.
2. Unlock your phone and check whether in the notification area there is a sign or indication that your phone is connected to an external source.
3. If available then open the notification area and open the ‘USB Connected’ notification. Now click on ‘Mount’ which will make the icon of micro SD card just as an external drive on you computer.
4. The external source may request you to open it but in case it doesn’t, click on ‘My Computer’ and check the latest disc drive to be added to the connection.
5. You can then easily transfer all the folders or data from your computer to the phone or vice versa freely without any worry.
6. When you are done copying all the file or data you wanted, it is important to remember to disconnect your phone from it. This can be done safely by disconnecting the phone from the task bar. This will automatically shut down any services that may be pending.
7. From notification area you can safely remove any device connected to it.
As seen above, connecting your galaxy phone to the computer is as easy as always so no need to panic. Moreover if you want to enhance the functionality of your phone then you can consider unlock galaxy s3 , unlock galaxy s2 or other unlocking option based upon the version of your Samsung galaxy.
Category: How To