Since Google introduced source codes for an Android 4.1 recently, android developer’s works hard to acquire Google’s newest mobile OS and runs in different devices. Kindle Fire simply, is the first target in getting Jelly Bean ROM – this is really impressive. The first edition of this ROM application designed for Kindle Fire’s more enhanced than expected.
Kindle Fire Software
Some other thing that you should be conscious about is when you switch from reserve Kindle Fire software, and you will not be capable to access the Amazon video with this Android gadget. Thus, you ought to set up one.
How to Set-up this Up
Installation of Android 4.1 in Kindle Fire surprisingly is simple methods. Try to think of the Kindle being rooted to set up in ROM though you have recently heeded that you do not have to perform it. You should set up Fire-Fire-Fire as well as TWRP recovery that takes the entire access around 5 minutes.
- Download recent Android’s Jelly Bean ROM plus Google application package that goes with it. Currently, there is special Jelly Bean ROM at XDA and it includes:
Android 4.1 ROM – the one that uses phone interface
Android 4.1 ROM – the one with tablet interface
- After that, place ROM and Gapp zip files in Kindle Drive with the USB cable and/or simply download them straight in Kindle Fire
- Plug Kindle Fire on your PC with USB cable and enter the USB mode. Then download KF utility to the computer as well as take out the Zip folder. The rooting guides explain how you can use the KFU as well as how you can set up the driver. Strange thing is, you are utilizing new computer when you primarily rooted Kindle Fire along with the drivers that were working already so you did not need to perform anything. Main objective here is getting the KFU to identify the Kindle so this states the ADB Stat online.
- In addition to that, once the ADB stat is online, you ought to hit the numbers for Fire-Fire-Fire and then enter. Afterwards, when it is done do similar procedure for TWRP recovery. Few codes will show in the KFU screens and it’ll tell you hit the button — it is totally self explanatory.
- At the present, you have the TWRP and FFF installed, Kindle Fire must show blue logo in the boot up, this is where you could hold the button power to raise the booting options.
- Head to TWRP recover guides and learn how you can use the TWRP in making back up for Kindle Fire on its present state, thus you can slip back to this anytime. TWRP guide as well explains the right steps needed in flashing Android 4.1ROM in Kindle Fire. Simply scroll down these steps in installing ROM section and eventually obtain android 4.1 running in Kindle Fire right away.
So, that’s all of it. Just try to follow the steps mentioned above and make KF run in your Android.