Owners of LG Nitro HDP930 and LG Optimus LTESU640 are here for some treats since these gadgets are said to be getting Clock World Mod Recovery 5 earlier than expected. The user of the rooted LG HD handsets hopes for custom recovery in their devices would finally achieve what it deserves. Guys at the XDA Developers done this once more and at present they bring Clock World Mode Recovery version CWM5 to Nitro HD as well as Optimus LTE.
LG recent contenders in smart phones race, LG Nitro international sibling, LG Optimus LTE definitely shine with high-quality 4.5 inches AHIPS LCD touch screen and enormous 1.5 gigahertz dual core processor. This device is superb to observe as this can play some HD videos smoothly without sacrificing its functionalities.
Since inception, rooting Nitro HD attempts, to do as to unlock range of appealing features beginning with installations of custom ROM. Even better, perhaps they could give a big chance to set up ice-cream cram on the device along with custom Cyanogen Mod 9 ROM.
Installation of CWM Recovery in LG Nitro HD
Installation of CWM is easy and fast. The requirements that you need are rooted in Nitro HD to flash the recovery picture rightly.on the other hand, there are few minor problems found in the recent version of CWM Recovery like:
- Invalid time stamps
- SD card is not mounted in the boot
- Fix permission result in the boot loop
Luckily it has been experienced in AT&T LG Nitro and Optimus, without further arguments. So, here is how you could set up the Clock World Mod Recovery in the device.
- Rooted LG NitroHD P930 or rooted Optimus SU640
- Terminal emulator set up in the device
- Download the Clock World Mode recovery 5 pictures and keep the package in your computer. Then extract the content with the use of RAR software like WinRAR. Archive contains just one file known as the BC64 recovery.
How to install the Clock World Mod Recovery in LG Nitro?
- First, connect the device in the computer through USB cable then copy recovery image in the roots of the SD card, be certain that you do not place deep inside of the sub folders of the SD card since this may not be identified during the installation.
- Then run the terminal emulator in the device and then enter the commands one by one. SU/ SD CARD or CD/ CATBC64 recovery image
- Afterwards, the final command then finishes the execution, power off the device and then reboot in the recovery mode through pressing downward the power button and volume down button. It would prompt then for some factory reset, just press power button two times to do factory reset. Do not worry it won’t format and reset the device.
So by now, you successfully installed the Clock World Mod Recovery in LG Nitro or the LG Optimus. You may now take pleasure with the setting up custom ROM and kernel without any trouble reverting back in the present stock ROM.