Do you want to know how you can install the TWRP touch recovery in the LG Optimus 2x? If you want to study how, then you are lucky as this article will let you the gradual process in the installation of the software. Team Win Recovery Project or TWRP has been made to specifically meet the need of the user through making it simple and user friendly as well as customizable. Also, it eradicates the necessity to utilize some hardware buttons if choosing them from the list of options. By far, for those who look for some replacement of the stock of CWM recovery together with the harder one, simple to employ, and much friendly to the user, then go on with this article.
Hot news that comes from XDA developer forums is that TWRP touch-base recovery is at the present available for LG Optimus users. The user of said phone rejoices as it can replace now in their stocks or CWM recovery along with the new touch recovery along with that, it could be taking away pressing the hardware button every time they get a choice. Here is a guide to show you the steps in the installation of TWRP recover in LG Optimus.
How to Set-Up TWRP 2.1 Recovery in LG Optimus 2 XS?
As with the tutorials, you can take back the device you started and then go and take the risks. Kindred cone won’t be responsible in any damages to the device and the loss of information that happens during the step on how you could install the TWRP recovery in the LD optimus guide.
To set up the TWRP recovery in LG Optimus, the device should first be fixed. You can enter that it’s made before you thug along.
How to Set-Up TWRP Recovery in LG Optimus?
Downloading the needed files:
- Download recovery image
- Download android terminal emulator’s application
Installing the TWRP recovery in LG Optimus
- Place and download recovery picture in the desktop
- Set up android terminal emulator’s application in the smart phone.
- Link the phone in your pc with the use of USB cable which came on it.
- Transfer recover image in the root file of the phone SD card. This is the leading folder.
- After file transfer is done and completed, try to disconnect the phone in the PC
- In addition to that, try to open the android terminals emulator application in the smart phone
- Type the following command in terminal
- Reboot the smart phone with the use of power buttons
Now you have it! You have completely installed touch-base TWRP recovery in the LG Optimus smart phone. You may now take pleasure with the practice ROM you choose for smart phone. Every time you want to boot it into recovery, simply switch off the device then press the power button and volume up all together for about 5 seconds. Hope this article provided you the clue and helps you enjoy your smart phone. Try to do this and see the result of your hard work. May this guide will be beneficial on your part!