It was easy to learn how you can root the HTC Sensation XE in official Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.03 ICS firm ware version. The HTC Sensation was lately updated in Android 4.03 ICS. The user who happened to have updated the recent ICS firm ware reported that they’ve lost root access. When you are to update the OTA and like to maintain the root way in, you should install the OTA keeper though it doesn’t work for all phones. How to Root HTC Sensation on Android?
Here is in depth step that will help you through process of rooting and installing in the Sensation XE:
- Methods and the steps stated in here must just be implemented in HTC sensation
- At least 70 percent charge ought to be in the device, so there’s no power shut off during the procedures
- Back up all the vital data in your phone, ensure that there are no data lost in the procedure
- Disable the security program such as antivirus and firewall from the computer and then uninstall them in the phone, as the security program usually tends to break off the procedure
- Let the USB debug in the HTC sensation from path settings to applications to developments to the USB debugging. Options of the USB debug must be ticked.
Step and Process to Root the HTC Sensation 4G in Android ICS:
- Download these files in pc. Super User Zip Files Package, HTC All In Rooting Kit
- Connect your phone in the pc by USB cable then print the super user zip folder in root directory; afterwards, you should shut off the storage for USB connection.
- Be certain that your device should be on charging mode, plus it let USB debug mode in the device
- Now try to extract HTC all in rooting kit in the zip file of the pc. Double click one.exe applications. Do not worry since it was known as the one x this could support the HTC sensation
- You have to unlock Boot loader in the HTC Sensation from official site of the HTC
- Run One.exe applications then you’ll get tool kit window, in there you may see the multiple options. Choose the install HTC driver and then click GO button.
- After, rename CMW file name to recovery clock world touch pyramid to the CWM 5827.img that you downloaded previously in the pc.
- Choose the CWM 5827 and then click Flash recovery. This will install the clock world mod recovery approach in the device. This process would take around two to three minutes do not do a thing as the procedure is going.
- In recovery, you will see install the zip from the SD card. Choose and opt for the super user zip file that you had copied in the phone.
- Installation is complete now and then refresh the p[hone
That’s all, you successfully rooted the HTC Sensation 4G in official Android ICS. Share this with your friends and let them experience this too.