Most people face a lot of problems when trying to transfer their information from one source to another. The hardest thing is trying to move contacts, music, videos and photos from one device to another. There are few people who are aware of what they can do in order to do the same. In order to sync between one device and another, one requires having access to the internet as well as having some funds in their accounts. The apple technology has been used to innovation and motivation of the people as they hide a lot of information about things to come. Apple only allows its customers to sync easily as they are the owners of these accounts.
However there are other open software’s and ways of syncing between your galaxy S and apple. Here we will analyze all the methods that one can use to do the same.
1. You will need to install iTunes on your computer.
2. Connect you galaxy S to the computer using the USB cable of your phone.
3. Ensure that you click your phone to connect to the computer using the notification area at the top of the screen.
4. Check for the icon to see that you phone is connected to the computer and open it. Explore my computer.
5. Double click the ‘galaxy S icon’ and open it.
6. Using ITunes, select ‘Preferences’ and right click it.
7. Here you are required to type “galaxy S” as the name of the device and then select ITunes from the sync area of the screen.
8. Choose the files you want to sync and then select them and drop them where you need them.
9. You are then required to save the data given and keep it updated.
10. Click the create button given behind the ‘recognize by folder’ and select ‘Music’ folder that you created earlier.
11. Click the ‘Save’ button.
12. You are then required to right click the ‘iTunes notifications icon’ and select ‘Sync the Devices’ so that they can sync with your galaxy S.
There are many ways to sync your phone with other devices that are incompatible with your device. All you need to do is find them and try them. If you value your collection of music, photos and contacts, there is the need to ensure you sync them all into your new device.