Phones are reliable communication buddies. Whether it is a landline, a cell phone, or a smartphone, they have been an almost indispensable part of our life. Sometimes, the phones we own can be a reliable indicator of our personality- our thoughts, likes, and dislikes. Sometimes, the phones can be so weird that it somehow affects our perception of the one that is holding it.
Check out these weird phones and see what was going in the crazy minds of their creators:
Image credit: websurfpro.hubpages.com
1. Nokia 888.Famously known as the bendable phone, you can use and bend it in any way you desire. This makes up for a careless user. It can fit around your wrist like a bracelet, or you can use it as a clip on your blouse or trousers. It can work through touch and can be launched through voice commands.Sell used cell phones now and get a chance to have the Nokia 888!
2. Hyundai MP-280. Aside from giving you the full functionality of a cell phone, it can also house your favorite perfume. When you open your phone, it will spray some of your perfume. Cool, right? You can even refill the perfume cartridge through a syringe once it runs out.
Image credit: klingpost.com
3. Telson TWC 1150. If you want something that is a hybrid of three essential accessories, there you have Telson TWC 1150. You already have a phone, a watch, and a camera all in one contraption. It weighs 98 grams and you are not likely to misplace as it can fit to your wrist. This is one cool to accessorizeif you are idolizing James Bond or any of the Charlie’s Angels. Quick, sell a used phone before it goes out of stock!
Image credit: downtowncellular.com
4. Pantech. Do you want a mosquito repellent? How about a mosquito repellent in a cell phone? Well, in that case, you have Pantech! It may look like a regular phone but it lets out an ultrasonic noise to repel the darn insects. The sounds can be quite annoying once it is turned on because it’s pretty audible for the people around you.
5. Matchbox Cell Phone. I guess the name is pretty straightforward. It looks like a big matchbox in that its keypad slides in and out of the display. For now, it hasn’t materialized itself inthe market, but with the technology nowadays, what’s impossible?
Image credit: gizmodo.com
6. Thunder Super Radio Hi-Fi. This is still a concept phone, but it is expected to be created and sold on the market anytime soon. This serves as a cool MP3 player that boasts of quality sound blaring from its speakers. No wonder? The large speaker at the back of the phone will suggest exactly that
Image credit: ubergizmo.com
7. Cigarette Phone.This is a Chinese phone that doesn’t only make phone calls or send text messages: It also serves as your ever-reliable cigarette case. This is perfectly handy for the chain smokers cum cell phone addicts.