Last year’s September Amazon released one of their best devices – Kindle Fire HDX and along with this one more device was announced – Kindle Fire HD. The great news about those devices is the fact they came with a new Fire OS 3.0. And since kindle fire OS 3.1 is currently on the go, but there are lots of people who don’t like waiting; we would like to help them.
There are 2 ways to get the update – the first one is the standard “old-fashioned” over the air and the new one, just read below.
1. You need to make sure that your device is supported and can run the new 3.1 version. The second really important thing is to charge your battery to at least 70%.
2. Go to the Kindle Software Update site and choose the model you own from the dropdown menu.
3. Next thing on the list is to find the right software – in our case 13.3.1 – then download it on your computer.
4. Connect your device with the help of the USB sync cable and locate the downloaded file, then drag it to your Kindle Storage. Then wait for the copy
5. Once the upload to the device is successful go to Settings, then Device and finally press on System Update. That’s all after a few seconds the automatic process will start and your device will reboot after everything is done.