Video marketing is not a brand new concept. It has been around for some time. But in recent times it has become more important and a prominent marketing tool because of the spread of the internet; not just computers but phones and tablets that are connected to the internet access these videos. Video marketing can support SEO and attract more customers. How?
- Visual effect is always more striking and powerful: It’s more entertaining for people, and convenient. Easier to watch a video rather than reading pages. People can watch them when they’re relaxing or eating.
- It’s also preferable to print ads because you can get thru it in a jiffy. Brevity and speed are coveted qualities in today’s world.
- Videos are user friendly and will add value to your website.
- It’s much easier to showcase individual products and design details. When you actually see a close up of say, a handbag, you know what it is: like the clasps, colors, compartments and so on; reading the description would only give you an idea about the product.
- A service provider, for example a plumber, could make a short video demonstrating his skill and expertise, which will be far more convincing. You could offer tips and advice on common problems too.
- Videos rank pretty high on Google, so uploading you videos on You Tube will ensure that customers see your videos before your competitors’. 38% of users who searched Google were served up videos.
- You can give a personal touch, and customers will be able to relate better to you as they can see who they are dealing with.
- Videos can help raise awareness of you company and the products you deal in. Apart from Google rankings and the SEO improvement, there’s a good chance that your video could go viral, if it’s really made interesting. You will be able to reach out to a mass audience.
- With mobiles, tablets and the like having good built-in cameras, it’s now possible for almost anyone to shoot a video with minimal expense. So you need not shell out a lot of greenbacks to make a video.
- It’s very easy to market your video because of free sites like YouTube. You can also share your videos though social networking sites like Facebook.
- But if you’re not constricted by a small budget, in most cities there are professionals who will make these videos for you.